Thursday 16 May 2013

Congratulations....all round!

Here are a few of my latest creations for congratulations on qualifying as a mechanic and also qualifying as a beautician and also a communion card and birthday card.
This topper is from a La Pasche Decoupage sheet and the border is done using a martha stewart chequered border punch.  The flags and tyres are clipart.

I love this card, the colours on it are very striking I think!

This card was made using some paper from my paper stash and a craftsuprint download topper

This card I put together in a clipboard style using clipart and some small toppers

Communion Topper die cut using spellbinders stately circles and embossing folder is spellbinders reverence.

This is a card I done originally in a class with Yvonne Tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment