Monday 5 March 2012

Bon Voyage!

Hi all, below are my cards for this week. 
The first is a card I done for my brother who headed off to Australia for a year last night.  Australia for a year sounds like a wonderful thought but when it comes to saying good bye to someone you think the world of, a year seems like a very long time.  But still I hope he has a wonderful year full of much opportunity and happiness and plenty of sunshine!!!  Bon Voyage Joseph.
The second card of I have is a pic of the confirmation invitations I done for my Godchild Rebecca who made her confirmation last weekend.  It contains a picture of herself and is made using a marianne designable to cut and emboss the pattern and a few small embellishments to finish. I'll upload the photo of the card I made for her on the day when I get round to downloading it off the camera.  I couldn't scan it as it was dimensional so its on the camera and I'm sure I'll get round to it at some stage in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment