Tuesday 26 March 2013

Workshop in Kilkenny on March 23rd

Hello to all,
I'm putting up this post today because I got a telling off at my class in 'Craftybride' in Kilkenny last Saturday when some of the ladies at the workshop gave out to me because I wasn't keeping my blog up to date with inspiration for them.  It's a compliment to hear people say that they keep an eye on my blog but not something I ever expected I suppose.  Hopefully the telling off is exactly what I needed to get me back on track with my blogging again, so here's some photo's of the cards we done on Saturday. Hope you like them.

This is a man's card can could be used as either a birthday card or also as a retirement card just to change the wording. The clock is from the Marianne die-cut range and the border is done using the tonic celtic border pattern.

This communion card is made using white and silver with just a splash of colour depending on whether it is a boy or a girl. The dies are from the crosses 2 range of spellbinders and the border is the Parisian accents spellbinders border. I think there is a lovely simplicity in the card and again could be adapted very easily to make a Christening, Wedding or Anniversary card.

This Wedding card is made using the go kreate arch die cuts.  The ivy embellishments are cut using the quickcutz long ivy border and the image is a lovely simple image, glittered on the veil to give it a nice elegant finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment