Friday 17 February 2012

Hi Everyone!

Hi there - its been a while since I've been on. Its always seems to be busy...busy...busy.   Below are a few cards I've been making.

This is a Justin Bieber card that I made for my Goddaughter Rebecca for her 12th Birthday.  I used a small pics of Justin to create a collage background and then put a portrait of her on the front.  Below then is the inside of the card with a Justin Bieber message for her.  Happy Birthday Rebecca!!


  This is one of the invitations we done for her party for people could wear them as lanyards.  She gave out the invites in the form of presenting them to her friends and the kids loved the idea immensely.



These two cards are thank you cards that I made for my mother-in-law for the staff at Kilcreene Hospital following her operation for a knee replacement.


This card is one I done at the craft club in Kikenny some time ago that I hadn't put up.  They were made using products from the Cameo range and including some lattice work on the topper backgrounds.
Thats al for now folks! Hope to be back soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment